ITRI’s improvements embrace a CES 2023 Innovation Awards honoree, AI Aquarium
HSINCHU, Dec. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Industrial Know-how Analysis Institute (ITRI), Taiwan’s largest and one of many world’s main high-tech utilized analysis establishments, invitations you to its CES 2023 sales space 9855, North Corridor, LVCC and its digital occasion web site (https://occasion.itri.org/CES2023) to view its improvements in sports activities, health, AI, robotics and ICT. ITRI additionally invitations you to view its improvements in sports activities and health at CES Unveiled Las Vegas, sales space 213, Degree 2, Shoreline Exhibit Corridor, Mandalay Bay Conference Heart. Video previews of ITRI’s improvements can be found right here and right here.
ITRI’s CES 2023 spotlight applied sciences in sports activities and health embrace iSportWeaR, a wearable machine that displays physiological knowledge and gives well being evaluation and administration throughout train; and the Digital Twin for Sport Steerage with Very important Signal Sensing, the world’s first digital coach for indoor bike and flywheel coaching utilizing contactless detection know-how to supply recommendation on respiration, biomechanics and coordination.
ITRI’s CES 2023 spotlight applied sciences in AI, robotics and ICT embrace AI Aquarium, a CES 2023 Innovation Awards honoree, the world’s first good aquarium that helps determine marine life in actual time; Cubot ONE: Indoor/Outside AMR, an autonomous cellular robotic (AMR) integrating AI, IoT and 5G applied sciences, that may function indoors and open air, take elevators and journey on rugged floor; and RobotSmith, a cyber-physical system for metallic workpiece grinding and sprucing, incorporating sensing, robotics, trade finest practices and software program to supply a complete resolution for floor ending;
ITRI’s sports activities and health applied sciences at CES 2023 and CES Unveiled Las Vegas embrace:
– iSportWeaR is a wearable machine that displays physiological knowledge and gives well being evaluation and administration throughout train. It makes use of ITRI’s non-contact low-power radar sensing know-how and sends an alert when it detects irregular coronary heart or respiration charges. iSportWeaR is simple to make use of with one-step set up and is suitable with varied wearables and sports activities gear equivalent to sun shades and bike handlebar grips.
– The Digital Twin for Sport Steerage with Very important Signal Sensing is the world’s first digital coach for indoor bike and flywheel coaching utilizing contactless detection know-how and massive knowledge analytics to supply recommendation on respiration, biomechanics and coordination. The system measures respiratory fee by way of thermal sensing and features a depth digicam for skeletal imaging and movement monitoring. It compares collected knowledge with the statistics of world-class cyclists and presents directions to manage respiration and enhance driving postures.
– iMetaWeaR is a brilliant clothes know-how enabling haptic suggestions by way of multi-position electrical stimulation to create an enhanced metaverse expertise for customers taking part in digital sports activities equivalent to boxing and fencing. Dry, washable fabric-based electrodes are display printed into somatosensory clothes, eliminating the necessity for adhesive electrodes. The elastic characteristic and customised design supply excessive consolation, and the sturdy management mode permits for stimulation variations in an immersive setting.
– The Athletic Armband for Contactless EMG Detection is a capacitive electromyography (EMG) athletic armband for steady real-time measurement of electrical alerts from muscle tissues with out direct pores and skin contact. This sports activities armband can measure muscle power in skilled coaching, offering data together with the order of muscle activation, the extent of fatigue and damage alerts by way of an app. The wearable design consists of versatile hybrid electronics (FHE) and redistribution layer (RDL) applied sciences, and the sensing distance is as much as 0.3 mm.
ITRI’s AI, robotics, and ICT applied sciences at CES 2023 embrace:
– AI Aquarium, a CES 2023 Innovation Awards honoree, is the world’s first good aquarium that helps observers determine marine life in actual time. With intuitive virtual-real fusion, the system can acknowledge aquatic species and present corresponding data on a clear show in accordance with an observer’s line of sight. AI Aquarium additionally performs gesture recognition with as much as 98% accuracy. The interactive augmented actuality know-how additionally can be utilized for exhibitions, retail show and medical simulation.
– Cubot ONE: Indoor/Outside AMR is an autonomous cellular robotic (AMR) integrating AI, IoT and 5G applied sciences. It could possibly function in indoor and out of doors environments, take elevators, and journey on rugged floor. Its autonomous driving notion and mobile vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X) roadside communications capabilities enable it to keep away from obstacles and navigate signalized intersections. Linked to a back-end service platform, Cubot ONE can orchestrate a number of AMRs inside a working space for logistics fleet administration. It has been used for e book return in libraries and meals supply for retailers.
– RobotSmith is a cyber-physical system for metallic workpiece grinding and sprucing. It incorporates sensing, robotics, trade finest practices and the in-house developed software program EzSim to supply a complete resolution for floor ending. The system performs trajectory planning and optimizes path parameters to realize excessive precision and effectivity. In situ sensors, together with skilled AI fashions, present real-time defect detection and guarantee course of high quality.
– The Athena Orchestrator—O-RAN SMO & RIC is the world’s first personal community administration platform primarily based on the O-RAN ALLIANCE specs. The platform can present real-time energy-saving dynamic useful resource allocation for varied personal community situations and might enhance the vitality effectivity of cellular networks to satisfy carbon-emission targets.
– The SiC Electrical Powertrain Controller for electrical automobiles includes a compact thin-film capacitor busbar package. This design reduces the module quantity to five L and will increase driving vary and automobile effectivity. With low energy loss, the 800 V SiC driver can present as much as 214 kW of energy and attain an effectivity over 98%. The facility density might be maintained at > 40 kW/L, exceeding the U.S. Division of Power’s 2025 goal of 33 kW/L for a 100 kW traction drive system.
CES Unveiled Las Vegas: Tuesday, January 3
CES: Thursday, January 5 to Sunday, January 8, 2023
CES Unveiled Las Vegas: Sales space 213, Degree 2, Shoreline Exhibit Corridor, Mandalay Bay Conference Heart, Las Vegas
CES: Sales space 9855, North Corridor, LVCC and on-line at ITRI’s digital occasion web site: https://occasion.itri.org/CES2023
At CES Unveiled Las Vegas, ITRI will exhibit its sports activities and health applied sciences: iSportWeaR, Digital Twin for Sport Steerage with Very important Signal Sensing, iMetaWeaR, and Athletic Armband Athletic Armband for Contactless EMG Detection.
At CES, ITRI will exhibit all sports activities, health, AI, robotics and ICT applied sciences profiled above.
PRESS KIT: https://ces.vporoom.com/ITRI
Industrial Know-how Analysis Institute (ITRI) is without doubt one of the world’s main know-how R&D establishments aiming to innovate a greater future for society. Based in 1973, ITRI has performed a significant function in reworking Taiwan’s industries from labor-intensive into innovation-driven. To handle market wants and world traits, it has launched its 2030 Know-how Technique & Roadmap and focuses on innovation growth in Sensible Residing, High quality Well being, and Sustainable Setting. It additionally strives to strengthen Intelligentization Enabling Know-how to help diversified functions.
Over time, ITRI has been devoted to incubating startups and spinoffs, together with well-known names equivalent to UMC and TSMC. Along with its headquarters in Taiwan, ITRI has department workplaces within the U.S., Europe, and Japan in an effort to increase its R&D scope and promote worldwide cooperation throughout the globe. For extra data, please go to https://www.itri.org/eng.
View authentic content material to obtain multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/itri-to-exhibit-innovations-in-sports-fitness-ai-robotics-and-ict-at-ces-2023-and-sports-and-fitness-at-ces-unveiled-las-vegas-301692910.html
SOURCE Industrial Know-how Analysis Institute